Are all the students in the entire classroom equally studious? Do all the participants in a marathon event win the gold medal? Is every person in an organization the recipient of the ‘best employee’ award?
Irrespective of the course of time, in every domain across the world, it is not possible for every person in the crowd to become equally successful. At any point in life, in any profession, it will always take an extra effort and adherence to certain rules and practices, to rise above the rest, to have the spotlight on you and to be the noticeable one around the crowd.
Rightly said, it is easier to stay in the crowd, but it takes loads of effort to become a prominent, recognizable face despite staying in the crowd. The same applies to Chrome, Firefox and all the search engines as well. Regardless of the archives of billions of online web pages present across the internet, why is it that some of them make their way to the top of the first page of the search list, while the rest get faded away at the bottom (or somehow manage to get their slot in the five hundredth page of the search list, almost impossible to find)? What makes some web contents reach millions of views and shares while others need to stay satisfied by their limited reach? And how to find out the secret formula to make sure that our content no longer stays in the crowd, and stays in the limelight for greater visibility?
The above questions have intrigued the curiosity of thousands of writers and marketing experts, and all of them become equally surprised when they learn the answer to their aforementioned queries: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – The process of optimizing a website through an arrangement of keywords. As simple as it may sound, it requires profound knowledge to customize the web pages accordingly, since search engines follow a complex algorithm.
Originating from a promotional strategy to presently flaunting a multi-billion-dollar industry, SEO has proven to be the golden goose of expanding the reach of web pages to viewers across the world, thereby leading to immense financial success. As the necessity of search optimization becomes more and more significant, so does the seriousness of the question: How to Write SEO Optimized Content? Therefore, let’s have a look into the recipe of preparing top-quality SEO optimized content for business in 2021:
Remember: Keywords Are The Keys To A Good Ranking In The Search List
- To understand the recipe of How to Write SEO Optimized Content, we have to recognize the main ingredient of SEO i.e., keywords. Identifying the keywords is half the job done already. The keywords have a very high significance for effective search engine optimization, since they need to be relevant to the queries of the readers and viewers.
- The accuracy of a match between the keywords and the words of the topic being searched on the search engine is the main parameter that decides whether to bring a particular topic to the top of the search list, or not. The better the arrangement and placement of the keywords, the more the chances of the web content to stay on top, thereby, gain more views than the rest.
- However, two things must be kept in mind to make sure the benefit of SEO does not turn into backfire. Both of these following points are sincerely followed by all the leading SEO content writing services:
a) First, the usage of the keywords must not seem that they are forcefully added into the sentence, just for the sake of getting a higher place in the search list.
b) Second, overuse of the keywords to unnecessarily increase the frequency of the keywords must be avoided, because the search engine might consider this as spam or malware attack and might discard the content entirely. Hence, the keywords need to be placed in a carefully planned manner to reap the maximum benefit of attracting search engine traffic.
The Title Can Do Wonders To Attract Viewers
- In order to write SEO optimized content, it is always useful to think from the perspective of a reader. The first thing that the readers will notice while reading a content or an article, is the title of the content. The title plays a key factor in determining whether we would be interested to go through the rest of the content, or discard and move on to the next web content.
- Similarly, when we type in our queries in the search engine, it presents before us a long list of related results of web content. Now in the long list of search results on our screen, we can only view the heading of the articles along with a little extra info about the content, although it is the titles that are highlighted in bold fonts. Hence, despite the search engine optimizing the results, the sole decision of proceeding with reading web content solely depends on us, and what we think of the title.
- In the domain of SEO content writing services, the heading is equivalent to the promotional teaser of the entire web content. Therefore, proper care must be taken in coming up with an interesting and engaging title; not too long to have difficulty remembering, having the main keyword embedded in it, are some of the points that must be kept in mind while drafting the title of a topic.
- Studying relevant subject topics will also be helpful since reading different web contents will give a better idea. Not only this will help you get familiar with the different writing styles for different topics for a different target audience, but it will also help your SEO writing by introducing you to writing content and their titles in a different style, stepping away from the stereotypical writing formats and giving the web content a unique, head-turning title.
A Little Framework And A Touch Of Extra Can Make A Lot Of Difference
- Previously, we have focused on how to arrange the keywords to maximize the search engine traffic, to stay on top of the search list, and on writing the title of the SEO optimized content to make sure it draws the attention of the viewers and readers. We have discussed how to write SEO optimized content, and how to initiate it. Now, to ensure a perfect finish, let’s make sure the readers have a memorable reading experience while they visit the web page.
- The inclusion of imagery or graphic content is an extra touch that is always favored by readers; since, the visuals create a bridge between our mind and the information present on the web page. This simplifies the process of understanding the information and helps in remembering them. Speaking of understanding the information, all the facts and figures must be arranged in proper sequence and order.
- For instance, beginning a web content with the conclusion, followed by the introductory video, and the middle paragraph mentioned at the end will leave the readers confused. Despite gathering sufficient information, it is needed to arrange them through bullets, subtopics and through a sequence to ensure that the content is being present in the most user-friendly manner.
- Explaining the key topics and their deeper concepts subsequently makes the user ready to understand the gradual complexity of the subtopics. Usage of borders or a different font for specific words will also help the reader understand the importance of certain terms.
- Last but not the least, customizing the web page based on the type of target audience is something that will keep drawing more and more interested readers to the website. Knowing how to write the content so that it appeals to the interest of the readers and keep focused on the web page for a long time, is the indispensable criteria to become a globally popular web page.
By putting ‘extra’ in the ordinary, we get ‘extraordinary’. This holds true for all professional sectors across the world, and certainly, the domain of SEO content writing services is no exception. All it needs is to follow the above-mentioned strategies for creating the most effective SEO content, which will provide an extra effort in the writing format and optimization, and rest assured, it will uplift the web content to heights far higher than the crowd of contents.
Furthermore, by securing the positions of the top results in search lists, the web pages of such contents become a familiar name to the viewers (for example, the name of the webpage “webmd.com” has nowadays become a familiar website for health-related issues), thereby making them a regular visitor to the web pages, causing more views and leading to even higher positions.
So, let’s ace the art of search engine optimization, and pave the way to better content, higher positions in search results and a huge expansion of visitors to the associated web pages – leading to an overall win-win situation for all!